While on your stay at Hawthorn Cottage you may enjoy……..
A winery or two.. here are just some of the wonderful wineries around the area…
- Guildford Vineyard – Sunday lunch over looking the vineyard or a tasting with Mandy and Brian
- Blackjack – a tasting with Ian or Ken
Something to eat…..
- Guildford general store
- Guildford Pub –
- For the chocoholic
- The Dig – Newstead
- Togs – Castlemaine
We recommend that you book ahead to avoid disappointment – with any meals or treatments.
By the way, you can make a booking or enquiry here.
Maybe a market or two….
Events in the area…. or things to see and do…..
- Guildford Banjo Jamboree – September
- Fryerstown/Campbells Creek – Antique fair
- Melbourne Cup – November – at the “Gilly” yabbie races
- Guildford Post Office & Gift shop.
- Visit Mount Franklin – extinct volcano.
- Cricket willow – the birth place of the Australian cricket bat.
- Lavandula – Swisse Italian Farm.
- Castlemaine Art Gallery
- and much, much more.